Dungeon World: 10+ Treasures

My newest Dungeon World supplement, 10+ Treasures, is up for sale on Drivethrurpg.

I wrote this after helping some people over at the Dungeon World Tavern G+ community spruce up their magic item pitches. Apparently they liked what I did and asked if I was going to make a compilation, and here it is.

There are 32 magic items, but a lot of them have tweaks to make them better, modify what they can do, or even add drawbacks. Some also have notes, and ideas for using them or miss effects.

As an added bonus I also describe the process that I go through when creating and modifying magic items, as well as the kind of hoops I would make my own players go through in order to make their own.

Something Stirs in the Blackscale Brakes Now in Print
As a side note Something Stirs in the Blackscale Brakes is now also available in both print and a print/pdf bundle, so if you prefer books to pdfs (or like both), there ya go.

Here are some tantalizing pictures so that you might bask in its glory:



No comments

Powered by Blogger.